• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shoes

AusOakley

I should Work at Oakley
Sydney, Australia
When I was in the US a year or so ago, I got some all black Skechers they were this model
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426212097.238859.jpg

Just wondering if anyone knows of anywhere in the US that still sells them? I would be open to the 2.0 version also but must be all black. I think I purchased them from a shop in Las Vegas

Any help is much appreciated

What size? They've got them here on amazon.com; I don't know if this link will work right from AU:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007LF1OFW/?tag=oakleyforum04-20

That's not the exact model I'm after. It's the Liv shape ups. For at least the first version of the shoe.The link you have is for the work model. Sorry I didn't post the size it's a ladies us size 7

This is what the 2.0 looks like, which to add to the confusion, is the work model
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426217494.088721.jpg

So in plain English
Version 1 in Liv shape up fitness model or 2.0 like the one above. I have searched all over the net and can't find my size. Hoping a US member can hook me up

That's not the exact model I'm after. It's the Liv shape ups. For at least the first version of the shoe.The link you have is for the work model. Sorry I didn't post the size it's a ladies us size 7

This is what the 2.0 looks like, which to add to the confusion, is the work modelView attachment 137126

So in plain English
Version 1 in Liv shape up fitness model or 2.0 like the one above. I have searched all over the net and can't find my size. Hoping a US member can hook me up

Would that be this one? Descriptions aren't always exact but it looks the same. Unfortunately no size 7, but yes for 7.5:

Amazon.com: Skechers for Work Women's Shape Ups SR Sneaker: Shoes

Good thing you got 2, I believe the whole Shape Up line is dead. One of the service guys at work loves them since they're soft for being on your feet all day, he was told Skechers discontinued the whole line so he called every shop he could and got 4 pairs.

Good thing you got 2, I believe the whole Shape Up line is dead. One of the service guys at work loves them since they're soft for being on your feet all day, he was told Skechers discontinued the whole line so he called every shop he could and got 4 pairs.
thats my plan. Gonna try to find me wherever I can. I just received two pairs from ebay but more wouldn't hurt
Ah I seen these on the weekend and thought about you. Ausoakley
Skechers Go Train Ace (Mens)

Thanks. Had a look at the link but they're for men so wouldn't fit me

Back