1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

When I was in the US a year or so ago, I got some all black Skechers they were this model
    Shoes - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426212097.238859.jpg

Just wondering if anyone knows of anywhere in the US that still sells them? I would be open to the 2.0 version also but must be all black. I think I purchased them from a shop in Las Vegas

Any help is much appreciated

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

3. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

That's not the exact model I'm after. It's the Liv shape ups. For at least the first version of the shoe.The link you have is for the work model. Sorry I didn't post the size it's a ladies us size 7

This is what the 2.0 looks like, which to add to the confusion, is the work model Shoes - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426217494.088721.jpg

So in plain English
    Version 1 in Liv shape up fitness model or 2.0 like the one above. I have searched all over the net and can't find my size. Hoping a US member can hook me up

4. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

Would that be this one? Descriptions aren't always exact but it looks the same. Unfortunately no size 7, but yes for 7.5:

Amazon.com: Skechers for Work Women's Shape Ups SR Sneaker: Shoes

5. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

6. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

Lesson learnt. If you talk about something enough, your wife might just be nice enough to get it for you. She found them on eBay and got me 2 pairs

QLR1 and mjt42 like this.
  7. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

Good thing you got 2, I believe the whole Shape Up line is dead. One of the service guys at work loves them since they're soft for being on your feet all day, he was told Skechers discontinued the whole line so he called every shop he could and got 4 pairs.

ausoakley likes this.
  8. oz-olskool

oz-olskool Oakley Beginner

9. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

thats my plan. Gonna try to find me wherever I can. I just received two pairs from ebay but more wouldn't hurt
    Thanks. Had a look at the link but they're for men so wouldn't fit me

10. oz-olskool

oz-olskool Oakley Beginner

I think the women's are on sale also.