1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. kylem

kylem Oakley Beginner

I just bought a pair of polarized holbrooks and was wondering if i should buy on of those hard cases to go with it. I take good care of my sunglasses but i don't feel like i need it except for school. I like to put my sunglasses into my backpack but only if there is a hard case. I am very tight on money though. I i buy a hard case then i would be spending pretty much all of my money.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. The Game

The Game Oakley Enthusiast

I wouldn't. I don't have any cases that didn't already come with the glasses. I think you are fine just with a microfiber bag.

3. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

If you feel they will get knocked about or are going to be loose in your bag then i would say YES. After all it's cheeper to purchase a hardcase then it is to have to purchase new lenses or even glasses.

4. Razerwire

Razerwire And then there was X...

I try to get a case for every pair I have. I'm a little behind though.

5. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

If you're tight on money, you could find another box to put it in. It doesn't necessarily have to be an Oakley case. Maybe a generic sunglasses case? Or even a sturdy box? I'd go as far as to say put it in a water bottle after putting it in the microfiber bag.

It's only temporary until you can save up enough for an Oakley case if that's what you really want.

Otherwise, never take your sunglasses off.

If i wear my sunglasses into the evening, i just keep them on my head until i get home.

6. kylem

kylem Oakley Beginner

A water bottle? LOL. Anyways i think i am fine for now. When i have enough i will probably buy a case.

7. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

this is my problem but thankfully i only have two more to buy then i'll be even. Ordered another headliner case with my motogp scalpels. ill post pics.

i love the new square o hard cases. Damn taxes though are killing me.

8. Razerwire

Found the large metal case today which I'm ecstatic about since they've been discontinued.

9. JayMann

JayMann Oakley Collector

Is that all the metal cases??

10. Razerwire

Not sure if the small metal case has been discontinued but the large one definitely has according to my local O Store and Vault.