• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Should I buy them all?

You're totally right. The frame is most important! That's my problem with the madman, too.

I like the frame that comes with the Tungsten lenses, but I like to have it with Fire lenses inside.
What do you think, will Oakley come up with replacement lenses soon?
What should I do? I like to order a madman asap and patience is not my strength.
I'm in a bad conflict now, because my budget is not enough for buying two glasses.

You're totally right. The frame is most important! That's my problem with the madman, too.

I like the frame that comes with the Tungsten lenses, but I like to have it with Fire lenses inside.
What should I do? I like to order a madman asap and patience is not my strength.
I'm in a bad conflict now, because my budget is not enough for buying two glasses.
Die Qual der Wahl Harold?! I'd probably opt for dark carbon with Daily Prizm as the glasses have enough impact by themselves without worrying about colourful lenses.

Wow, pretty good german! Were did you learn that?
In a kind of way you are right. Oh sh.t, you probably faced me with a third option, to choose from! Grrrrr. I'm lost ...
I have lived in Starnberg and Berlin, my degree was in Germanistik and I return quite often to make sure I don't get too rusty speaking either.

Get the one you really like now and, if you like it enough, you'll find a way to get others later.

I have lived in Starnberg and Berlin, my degree was in Germanistik and I return quite often to make sure I don't get too rusty speaking either.

Get the one you really like now and, if you like it enough, you'll find a way to get others later.

Really cool. I can confirm that you are not rusty. Additionally I realized that being in Germany everybody likes ti repeat in english, so it's hard to practice.
At least for one of my best buddies it was like that. Cheers bro.

I would guess replacement lenses will be available within a year but who knows?

What I ended up doing was buying a plasma/fire pair and a carbon/ruby pair and then swapping the plastic parts. That gave me a XRaw clone (with frame colors like frame with Tungsten) and a ruby pair with a frame that's different from the pack.

I know that's not an option for you with the budget but it's what i ended up doing.

See more here:

A madder madman? | Oakley Forum

Back