• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Should I go X Metal with Used Polished Juliets?

Did I miss it . Pics please as I know you do different techniques for finishes !
It was a pair I had did just practicing and wore for a couple weeks and changed up again before I started taking pics of everything. Next time I do one I'll take some pics. It was a cool color. Like a frosty looking purple.

Those double color frames are cool, just not my type of frame. If I every get the double color it will be with an XX gold or Ti.
That's why I was looking for a XM finish or a full matte black one

Those double color frames are cool, just not my type of frame. If I every get the double color it will be with an XX gold or Ti.
That's why I was looking for a XM finish or a full matte black one
IMG_4010.JPG

Hmmmmmmm i love the polished frames they are awesome. If the frame is like new i sugest sell and buy a beater for customization. If they are beaters then you have a few that can do custom works depending on whatvyou prefer.

Hmmmmmmm i love the polished frames they are awesome. If the frame is like new i sugest sell and buy a beater for customization. If they are beaters then you have a few that can do custom works depending on whatvyou prefer.
The thing is, I haven't seen many polished frames sold, and better yet at this price (less than $150) so I'm not sure how easy will it be to get a beater that cheap and somewhat fast

The thing is, I haven't seen many polished frames sold, and better yet at this price (less than $150) so I'm not sure how easy will it be to get a beater that cheap and somewhat fast
I see, a beater is atleast 200 for sure. Its just hard to customize a fairly mint frame in my opinion, ibwould not do it. I have an x metal frame close to being a beater if interested.

Back