• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Should I go X Metal with Used Polished Juliets?

I see, a beater is atleast 200 for sure. Its just hard to customize a fairly mint frame in my opinion, ibwould not do it. I have an x metal frame close to being a beater if interested.
Yeah, I have the feeling too. That's why I'll be wearing them for a while and see if they grow on me (I doubt it, to much bling for my taste). But let's see how it goes, in the end they are not one of my favorite looks (unless they are less shinny) so I might end up selling or trading them, who knows

Lol I'm all about customs and bring something different to the table, but when your try and play it off as a "rare, prototype, never released" pair just to make a buck or too... That's just taking advantage of people and kills it for the rest of us that loves the brand.
I do have a rare from the factory one of kind xmetal too.. from Oakleytrader15

So... I wore the Juliets today for a while. I gotta say that they are nicer than I thought, but I do get a wierd glare every once in a while (due to the shinny finish) which is not too bad, but kind of annoying, puls I also feels like a walking mirror.
I'm convinced I'll go XM finish on them, but I do feel bad for "destroying" such a nice frame. So in order to avoid this I'll try to trade them for a XM Juliet. I'll need them traded in a week tops since I will be shipping another frame to the XMan (want to avoid 2 shipments). If no trade is completed, then these will be changed to a XM finish. So, any takers? I'll create a thread in the exchange area with full detail of the polished frame

Latest Posts

Back