• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Should I Keep These?

randsome01

Oakley Beginner
I recently purchased a pair of Mag Four and the Mag Four S. I like the both designs but I feel like the Mag Four S is too small for my face. I am debating weather or not I should keep them. Pics to go up soon.

It depends on what your intent is for them. If you buy sunglasses to wear then sell the pair that you don't like, but keep them for a little bit and try them out. There's nothing worst than selling a pair you thought you didn't like and wanting it again.

I would personally keep them. Mag frames are not always the easiest to find especially in good condition so you got one for wearing and one for display.

Thank you for the advice. I have been wearing them for a while and they do feel a little small for my face. My wife even pointed it out to me a few times so I guess that helps me make my decision. I do already have a pair of the larger Mag Fours which feel and look better on me. I am not much for displaying my Oakleys right now. Pretty much every pair I own I wear at some point or another.

Latest Posts

Back