• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Should I Polish My Juliets?

Jaytron

Oakley Beginner
I can't decide if I should do it or not. I have pair of first gen plasma/ice juliets SN J1057902, the original lenses are gone, and the frames have seen better days. they are in desperate need of a tune up and I am thinking about tossing them in a vibrating tumbler to try to polish them up before I send them in for a tune up.
Would it be a sin to do this to a first gen plasma? or should I quit being a cheap ass and just buy a polished pair?

+1.....The X Man offers a variety of finishes and tuning. My recently tuned pair is incredibly tight....much better than an HQ tuning....and he stands behind his work 100%.

early plasma is not pretty,looks like silver spray paint.also early x-metals have a bad finish as far as the casting process goes.i would x-metal blast these to hide the crappy finish put on some new linegear rubber and call it a day.

early plasma is not pretty,looks like silver spray paint.also early x-metals have a bad finish as far as the casting process goes.i would x-metal blast these to hide the crappy finish put on some new linegear rubber and call it a day.

Agree with X-man on this one

Back