• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Should I Pull The Trigger On The 12 Gauge?

kp11

Oakley Beginner
Gentlemen (and ladies), once again, I need your help. I have a line on a new 12 Gauge Stainless Steel/Carbon bracelet with the black face for $450. Tomorrow is my last chance. That's a ton of money to me, but I've been dreaming about that watch since it was released. The trouble is, I've never been able to try one on, so I don't know how well I'd actually like it.

I'm about 5'11" and 220lbs, but my forearms aren't that big. Do you guys think the 12 Gauge would be too big on me? I love the piece, but I'm afraid it will appear disproportionately large on my wrist, and I'm just not a fan of overly "big" watches. My closest O Store is an hour and a half away; worth the trip before such an investment, but not presently feasible given the time constraints and other commitments.

It seems like a great deal, but I don't want to be out $500 if it turns out I hate it.

Pictures/opinions/better deals welcome, anything to help me feel better about leaning one way or the other.

You guys are my last hope! None of my close friends understand what it means to be Oakley.

Anything will help. Thank you!

Pordon the pun but pull the trigger on the 12 gauge . It's big bold and beautiful .
$450 can seam like a lot but when you pass on something it's gone and then you realise and regret .

thanks for your help guys. I wish I could say I pulled the trigger, but unfortunately I'll have to wait until next time. Hopefully this will give me a chance to go try one on.

Latest Posts

Back