• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Should I?

Good points made here. It all depends on what is worth more to him. I mean to be honest when I was 21 I cared more about video games, partying, and bar-hoppin. In the end it's for him to decide what he wants to spend his money on. Happy Birthday again by the way Chris!

Thanks again Rob! I think I've found out a way to get both actually. The case can wait. But I'll snag the MM tomorrow or saturday hopefully. Then get the game stuff saturday afternoon. The case and tv can wait. Plus I'm planning on getting a second job at apple this summer, so I can get my laptop then :dance3:

@Nemesis - My girl just thinks I look a superhero in all my O stuff lol

I think the Minute Machine (Time Tank) is the best looking Oakley watch to date.
The Titanium band versions, that is.
Maybe the Time Bomb II could challenge it.
$400 for a new Minute Machine Titanium band would be a steal any day.

I personally hate watches and find them to be obnoxious way to show off.
I'd use the money for a C-six or anothr pit boss.

I personally hate watches and find them to be obnoxious way to show off.
I'd use the money for a C-six or anothr pit boss.
When I want to show off in an obnoxious way, I put on my Medusa helmet with goggles.
C-6 and pit boss?
I wear my Pit Bosses for everyday driving and such.

BigOAK, i'm pretty curious for the pictures! ;)

decided against it guys, got the 320 gb hdd Playstation 3. But I'm gonna make up for it in a big O style way. I'll post about my whole bday experience and why I chose it in off topic in about 30 secs

Back