• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show Matte Black Violet Crankcase Pics.

chaibill

Oakley Beginner
Want to see some pics of people wearing crankcases. Particularly the matte black /violet iridium. But post any others you might have.

qu8uhuhy.jpg

ega2adyj.jpg

Not the best shot but its the pair you are looking for.

img20130204123735.jpg

Wow thanks guys. They look great. You happy with them?

As I mentioned, I love wearing mine. They are nice and comfortable, and they give me a pretty close fit so light stays out. I wear them at the lake/beach, working on my truck in the driveway, or when I'm doing any sort of yard work

Here is an older one of me too. I used to have the Polished White/Jade but got rid of it. I just picked up the Matte Clear/Ice Iridium Polarized ones that have been popping up on the Vault lately. That combo will probably get a lot of face time because Ice Iridium Polarized is too sweet. Overall, decent frame that is pretty underrated in my opinion.

IMG_2107_zps98d2322d.jpg

^^^Soul Patch #4^^^

I ended up trading mine for Fuel Cells which are just a tad bigger and were more comfortable for me for all day wear. I do have to say the Fuel Cell is noticeably heavier than the Crankcase though and if I didn't need the extra width of the Fuel Cell I'd still have them for sure. Awesome frame and a great colorway as well. Just be aware that Violet Iridium has an almost gradient effect when looking through the lens, going from a greenish tint to more of a brown and back to green again at the bottom. Most people don't mind it but for some its a deal breaker.

^^^Soul Patch #4^^^

I ended up trading mine for Fuel Cells which are just a tad bigger and were more comfortable for me for all day wear. I do have to say the Fuel Cell is noticeably heavier than the Crankcase though and if I didn't need the extra width of the Fuel Cell I'd still have them for sure. Awesome frame and a great colorway as well. Just be aware that Violet Iridium has an almost gradient effect when looking through the lens, going from a greenish tint to more of a brown and back to green again at the bottom. Most people don't mind it but for some its a deal breaker.

Yes yes on the Soul Patch! I love the look of Violet too but am not a big fan of looking through them.