• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show Off Your Flak Jackets!!

nothing too special...self DIY

FJ.jpg

unsure what lens to change...ice iridium perhaps?

a lot of good looking flaks!! that is quite a collection KingJupiter!! i really like the dark grey frames. i'm glad to see some people actually collecting them. people only seem to be interested in collecting frames like frogs or dogs.

mtedenajimenez said:
KingJupiter, where did you get the orange ear socks? ocustom? did oakely used to have an accessory kit in orange for sale? or aftermarket?

the only way i can see getting those from oakley now is only by ordering an entire pair from ocustom.

NY Mets pair. A few of mine were originally MLB ones. I think you can customize with orange socks though. The only colors you can buy as a kit are - white, lemon peel, slate, red, blue, rootbeer and black.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I agree with some posters here, Flaks are really a nice pair of glasses and they seem to be quite underrated. Light, comfy, they fit most people very good and they are very versatile. Nice collection KingJupiter

i should have never started this thread. i want another pair of flak jackets!! maybe i'll pick up some different colored earsocks to make it "feel" like i have a new pair. lol. how does the color of the lemon peel earsocks compare to livestrong?? can you tell a big difference? i like the color of the livestrongs, but never seen lemon peel in person.

Here are a few of mine, Team Red, Water Transfer Digital Camo, White Black Ghost Text, and True Carbon, I have a few more one is at work and the other is in the truck!!
8d623b84.jpg

59677bc3.jpg

Back