• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show Off Your Flak Jackets!!

Jet black w/ pos red iridium

IMG_0705.jpg

music_man185 said:
i should have never started this thread. i want another pair of flak jackets!! maybe i'll pick up some different colored earsocks to make it "feel" like i have a new pair. lol. how does the color of the lemon peel earsocks compare to livestrong?? can you tell a big difference? i like the color of the livestrongs, but never seen lemon peel in person.

Livestrong is way darker, like the bracelets. Lemon peel is like a fluorescent yellow.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

allwhite-flak.jpg

I also have some black accessories that I switch out with the white every so often (usually put the black in on the front portion insert). Have black lenses too that go it depending on the day.

NY Mets pair. A few of mine were originally MLB ones. I think you can customize with orange socks though. The only colors you can buy as a kit are - white, lemon peel, slate, red, blue, rootbeer and black.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

ahhh, thanks! that makes sense. i ordered some flaks from ocustom online, i wanted them with +red std lens, but ocustom was out of stock. so i chose fire lens just to get them shipped. was thinking of keeping the fire if i could find some orange ear socks, but eh, looks like i'll have to sell the fire std lenses instead.

I wanna play!

7318067664_38436db59f_b.jpg

From left to right: USC Trojans Jet Black/Cardinal/Black Iridium, White/Text/+Red Iridium, Matte White/Jade, Polished Black/+Red Iridium. Also have G30 XLJ and Deep Blue Iridium Polarized lenses to swap out.

You get those from chinatown bro? They look kind of fake. LOL kidding.

I wanna play!

7318067664_38436db59f_b.jpg

From left to right: USC Trojans Jet Black/Cardinal/Black Iridium, White/Text/+Red Iridium, Matte White/Jade, Polished Black/+Red Iridium. Also have G30 XLJ and Deep Blue Iridium Polarized lenses to swap out.

Back