• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show Off Your Flak Jackets!!

heres mine... jet black / black iridium

flakjacketxlj.jpg

i only got one pair also, but i love it for playing sports.

quick question, is the fast jackets bigger than the flak jackets? id like a sports frame similar to the flaks but that are bigger.

the fame is matte white from the jade/matte white 26-221 model. using the jade's for something else, what do you guys think? matte white, HI yellow iridium and lemon peel socks or matte white, pos red iridium and red socks?

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread should come with a severe wallet warning. I already have 2 pairs of Flak Jackets, which is minuscule compared to some of you, but having seen the True Carbon Flaks, I just had to go and order a pair. Unfortunately I will not get them until after the Bank Holiday weekend. :-(. However I can keep looking at this thread to see what will be arriving! :)

i only got one pair also, but i love it for playing sports.

quick question, is the fast jackets bigger than the flak jackets? id like a sports frame similar to the flaks but that are bigger.

i'm not sure about the fast jackets, but you could try radars. the frame will be similar, but with a larger lens

the fame is matte white from the jade/matte white 26-221 model. using the jade's for something else, what do you guys think? matte white, HI yellow iridium and lemon peel socks or matte white, pos red iridium and red socks?

i really like the +red with red earsocks. are those the replacement red earsocks? or are they from a custom pair.

KarenE said:
This thread should come with a severe wallet warning. I already have 2 pairs of Flak Jackets, which is minuscule compared to some of you, but having seen the True Carbon Flaks, I just had to go and order a pair. Unfortunately I will not get them until after the Bank Holiday weekend. :-(. However I can keep looking at this thread to see what will be arriving! :)

i know exactly what you mean. i only have one pair of flaks, but would love another pair. i dont have the cash, but i customized a pair anyway just to see what they would look like. white frame/black earsocks/ice iridiums.

Back