• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show us your beautiful sunsets.

Sunset from Utah's Zion National Park back in February.

IMG_20160129_175642.jpg

No wonder my wife wants to go out west on a road trip. Jesus that's beautiful.

Fantastic shot, Ken.
Thank you so much Doug. Zion is honestly one of the most gorgeous places I've ever been. If you ever get the chance just go. It's not really possible to have a worry in the world when you're surrounded by these enormous canyon Walls. It's mind boggling. While I was there, life was very simple. I think that's the definition of a vacation. When your mind is free....

Thank you so much Doug. Zion is honestly one of the most gorgeous places I've ever been. If you ever get the chance just go. It's not really possible to have a worry in the world when you're surrounded by these enormous canyon Walls. It's mind boggling. While I was there, life was very simple. I think that's the definition of a vacation. When your mind is free....

The very definition my friend. I keep re-directing her "Let's road trip out west for 2 weeks" requests with my "South pacific or Nowhere" mantra, but that particular picture of yours just makes me long to see it! I'm going to pull this thread up when I get home tonight and show her. I'll have to sit through a whole lot of "I TOLD YOU!!!!" but I think it's worth it.

:)

Damn that is something else!

The very definition my friend. I keep re-directing her "Let's road trip out west for 2 weeks" requests with my "South pacific or Nowhere" mantra, but that particular picture of yours just makes me long to see it! I'm going to pull this thread up when I get home tonight and show her. I'll have to sit through a whole lot of "I TOLD YOU!!!!" but I think it's worth it.

:)

Damn that is something else!
I have a lot of photos from that trip. The best part was the star gazing. Just as good as here. Not easy to find that kind of star gazing.

IMG_20160115_183027.jpg

I have a lot of photos from that trip. The best part was the star gazing. Just as good as here. Not easy to find that kind of star gazing.

View attachment 252846

Oh that pretty much clinches it. I have never seen the stars like that and always wanted to. Way too much light on the East Coast here, except for very few areas.

Absolutely incredible picture!!!!!

Thanks for sharing that one especially....I'm pulling this back up at home tonight!!

just WOW!!

:shock:

Latest Posts

Back