• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show Us Your Bike...

Bought this brand new in 93 or 94 (can't remember). Still in use today!

2011-10-02163552.jpg

My two bikes

Specialized Camper Pro (pedals have been changed to Crankbrothers Candy 3 after the picture was taken)

6215285820_75060ee606_z.jpg

Specialized S-Works Roubaix SL

6215285550_fc188a67e5_z.jpg

Not to happy with the photos.....bikes look a lot better IRL.

Del that rockhopper is sick I have and orange stumpjumper that looks just like that! Good to see people keepin it old school!!

Thanks Joben. I still take it down the local skis mountains during the summer. All the young kids fly by me on their full suspension bikes (wish I had one). But this old timer can keep up with most of them. It is a bone jarring ride and I just fly down the trails "kamikazee" style and hope for the best. Post a pic of that StumpJumper!

I hit hard tonight...

I am up in Maine this week (85 degrees is unheard of this time of year) and was coming home from the beach after the sun set and the moon came up.
2011-10-09183719.jpg

The next thing I know I am on the ground. Nothing out of the normal happened, I just crashed for no reason. It was kind of weird. Ihave some serious road rash on my right knee and shoulder.

Good thing is that I had my Oakleys on my head and they didn't even move:)

Cannondale System Six:

Shifting duties go to SRAM Red
Brakes: Ciamillo Zero G Ti
Crank: Rotor 3D 53/39
Chain/Cassette: KMC x10SL/SRAM 1070 11-26
Pedals: Speedplay Zero
Stem/Seatpost/Handlebar/Saddle: FSA OS115/Easton EC90/Easton EC90/Specialized Romin
Fork: Easton SL Taper
Wheels: Easton EC90 tubular, 56mm deep
Tires: Vittoria Evo Corsa CX
15.01lbs

IMG_0319.jpg

Back