• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show us your collection of your frame/ accessory/apparel which took your heart

STavros

Land of the Gods and ....Molon Lave
Greece
All of us collect for so many reasons and get obssessed with frames or colourways for even more .Here is a thread and chance to show the collection of the frame or accessory or apparel that blew your mind or with the frame that u have the most pairs or that u think that u are pretty much close to gather all of their colours plus your targets of acquiring the remaning of them.I know that we have the individual collection area and i know from the postings that some guys for example @atrain ,@Gecko ,@washi me sensie have a hell of Bosses, @mercbezerk owns every Holbrook released, @GH4AU is a C-Six addict but I think that would be interesting to have them all here.i Well i make a start.Iam pretty much obsessed with the Dispatches even though i do not own all of their releases yet.There are 4 pairs to go 1 is an African exclusive the other 2 are Kramer and Loeb but apart from the etching i pretty much tried to make similar pairs :)So my only goal is the Robert Williams one

232326_zps193486ea.jpg

232329_zps4c508b89.jpg

DSC_0009_zps0527d265.jpg

The pair I went gaga for isnt even in my possession-C6! Dont even have the watch either-Hallow Point. Did I set the bar too high or am I just a poor wannabe Oakley collector? Sorry I dont have pics on the account of I dont have them:(

I need to upload photos later... The Dispatch drew me in... But that Offshoot got me hooked! One bad ass shield frame that fits me nicely! I was saddened when I scratched my 24K lens on the SW Offshoot. And a replacement is $130 (since it is polarized). I just about died when I was told the price. I've been resisting paying that price... But I will likely cave. I miss it.

Razorblades are what got me into Oakley. I was reading a motocross magazine years back, and i saw a picture of some pros hanging out wearing Razorblades. At the time, i didnt know what they were, but i knew i had to have them!

I had also in mind apart from what hooked u in the brand what frame or accessory or apparel is currently driving u insane kinda of and show us your current collection of it sharing also ur thoughts of how ur specific collection would like to be

Back