• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show Us Your Custom Oakleys!

here's more pics of the jupiter splatter as requested. will try and get more close up pics soon! cheers!

p1020138tj.jpg

p1020135i.jpg

Got some Ghost Text Gascan Frames today and put in Black Iridium lenses. They arent too flashy but they make a great alternative for every day use besides my Holbrook

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone has some badass customs here, especially you Jono...

Kaduku those are fake....haha jk :)...I think I may get a pair of those for everyday wear but with fire or ruby lenses!

Everyone has some badass customs here, especially you Jono...

Kaduku those are fake....haha jk :)...I think I may get a pair of those for everyday wear but with fire or ruby lenses!

Hahaha, I have Fire Iridium lenses but I prefer the Black Iridium because they aren't as loud. You should try Ice Iridium too, they have color in them but they don't scream attention.

Ice would be nice in those ..actually Ruby isn't that loud..fire-i see on every guy around here and for me: loud but a nice deep ruby would work too but... Ice does it all Great protection and look ,and looks good w/ Silver Icon

Hahaha, I have Fire Iridium lenses but I prefer the Black Iridium because they aren't as loud. You should try Ice Iridium too, they have color in them but they don't scream attention.

You're so right...ice iridium in there would look badass...hmm I just checked the site and they don't have that frame available for custom anymore :(...nice pair though!

Back