• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show Us Your "mancave", Workshop, Garage

Mine is a mess at the moment... But here it is!

utf-8BSU1BRzA5MjQuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA5MjUuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA5MjYuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA5MjcuanBn.jpg

Bud.. i love the "beer throne/chair" in the corner..i think every "mancave" needs one:laugh:

Hoot:wink:

Attachments

• utf-8BSU1BRzA5MjQuanBn.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 512
  • utf-8BSU1BRzA5MjUuanBn.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 301
  • utf-8BSU1BRzA5MjYuanBn.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 405
  • utf-8BSU1BRzA5MjcuanBn.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 299
  • utf-8BSU1BRzA5MjQuanBn.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 280
  • utf-8BSU1BRzA5MjUuanBn.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 273
  • utf-8BSU1BRzA5MjYuanBn.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 279
  • utf-8BSU1BRzA5MjcuanBn.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 291
]I posted this thread about 6 to 8 months ago. Here is mine. It has change since I took these but it pretty much the same.
So here is my little get away. My home Office Man Cave. I am a HUGE Steelers, USC and Oakley fan. I have 1,000's of autographed items. I have been very lucky in the business I am in to be able to meet Sports and Entertainment Stars. I am the Creative Director for a company that does Events and all other graphic related material. Anyway I have all I need here. Mac G5, Duel Monitors, LED TV, Blu ray, Oakleys and Steelers, SC gear all around me. What more can I ask for. I also wired a BOSE Home theater with 5 speakers and a sub. I have the BIG home theater in the living room but this one works when I have work to do.

Dude that is a museum not a cave wow

I posted this thread about 6 to 8 months ago. Here is mine. It has change since I took these but it pretty much the same.
So here is my little get away. My home Office Man Cave. I am a HUGE Steelers, USC and Oakley fan. I have 1,000's of autographed items. I have been very lucky in the business I am in to be able to meet Sports and Entertainment Stars. I am the Creative Director for a company that does Events and all other graphic related material. Anyway I have all I need here. Mac G5, Duel Monitors, LED TV, Blu ray, Oakleys and Steelers, SC gear all around me. What more can I ask for. I also wired a BOSE Home theater with 5 speakers and a sub. I have the BIG home theater in the living room but this one works when I have work to do.
Thanks for sharing Brett!

Well... My whole house is my man cave!

First Up is my Garage/Workshop area, Love all my CNC Machines and Tools.. This is the place of creation!

mc1.JPG

mc2.JPG

mc3.JPG

mc4.JPG

mc5.JPG

Still go Oakley Love in the garage!
mc6.JPG

mc7.JPG

Then I can come inside and relax and play in the inside portion of my "man cave" :)

mc8.JPG

mc9.JPG

mc10.JPG

Yeah, Thats a Working Soda Fountain in my house!

mc1.JPG

mc1.JPG

mc2.JPG

mc2.JPG

mc3.JPG

mc3.JPG

mc4.JPG

mc4.JPG

mc5.JPG

mc6.JPG

mc5.JPG

mc7.JPG

mc6.JPG

mc8.JPG

mc7.JPG

mc8.JPG

mc9.JPG

mc10.JPG

Brettc10 said:
ED cool toys man. Pretty sweet.
Is that a Steelers Logo I see at your desk??

It is a steeler logo! I'm a big fan as well. Also have a steeler neon light up in the arcade room, but it's blurred out

Latest Posts

Back