• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show Us Your Trophies

Damn! Ive been spending all my little amount of time i spend on CL looking at frogs and cases..same old boring sh*t! Maybe i need to start looking for my first metal! :dance3: Hunting season is now in progress..

Kyle, California is KING for CL finds. You should start searching for Juliets and metals. So many people have found new or like new pieces for under $100!

Kyle, California is KING for CL finds. You should start searching for Juliets and metals. So many people have found new or like new pieces for under $100!

Searched for about 30 mins and got high ass prices...high as in i buy $100 pieces of plastic! Hope to find at least one metal at a decent price..BTW i have a Square wire 2.0 on ebay ending in 6 minutes..FUNDS! FUNDS! FUNDS! :laugh:

Got these on eBay in January 2005. No box or coin. US $70 + $15 shipping.

d04e09ed.jpg

Damn! Ive been spending all my little amount of time i spend on CL looking at frogs and cases..same old boring sh*t! Maybe i need to start looking for my first metal! :dance3: Hunting season is now in progress..

You better be on your A game. I know a lot of us are on Craigslist all the time. I'm like a great white hunting seals in a 4,000 mile radius of 70663.

75 shipped on CL had shot lens. I had extra lens laying around.

9cyPX4m7_original.jpg

I'm like a great white hunting seals in a 4,000 mile radius of 70663.

You better be on your A game. I know a lot of us are on Craigslist all the time. I'm like a great white hunting seals in a 4,000 mile radius of 70663.

Hope i don't get shunned from the entire metal section for saying this lol..but i honestly don't really see myself wearing these as a teenager, maybe later haha

No steals to speak of. I check CL every now and then, but being Utah all anyone wants to do is sell their Oakley snowboarding gear. Everyone else just wants to offload Gascans or Flak Jackets. Kinda bites.

Hope i don't get shunned from the entire metal section for saying this lol..but i honestly don't really see myself wearing these as a teenager, maybe later haha

Nothing wrong with admitting that they aren't your style.........yet. I was the same way a few years ago, saw the Juliets and thought 'no way'. The X-Metals just weren't speaking to me at the time. Then I got bitten by the O-bug and started looking at them more and more. Finally got a pair when my son was born. Now I want moar Juliets. Moar moar moar!!.....:D

Back