• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show Your Oakley Sunglasses

• Thread starter candy
  • Start date
Show your oakley sung lasses:crazypilot:

Welcome to the forum bro.:) Yes there is indeed a thread dedicated to what pair of Oakleys an individual may be wearing during a particular day. I have a pair of Oakley's similar to yours with the red stem sleeves, red Oakley logo, and red rubber nosepiece with the positive red iridium polarized lens only the frame color on mine is in crystal black...I am loving that white and may customize my white ones in the same manner. I love how with Oakley you can pretty much customize your pair however you wish. As of now these (Oakley Eyepatch 2...with swapped out Black Iridium Polarized lens) are my favorite out of about 15 pairs of Oakley's that I have. Seriously I am thinking about selling many of my other Oakley's because these are the only pair in my collection I have the desire to wear.
1F24AAD4-BC6D-4911-AF2C-3F0AAEAC40B4-9199-00000B9C30B8E549.jpg
The only difference from the picture is that the "O" Oakley logo is actually a much brighter green in person but this color compliments the new "Steel" color just beautifully. Also I swapped my lens out to the Black Iridium Polarized lens which make them look 80% better than how they already look. My iPhone's camera is broke so until I get a better camera I'll just post the link of the picture from Oakley's website. I love the new Steel color and with some dark polarized iridium lens added to them they look very expensive...even look much more expensive than my Oakley Pit Boss pair. These are for wider faced people like myself so I am not too sure how these would look on people with narrow faces.

Back