1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. TheWannaBe

TheWannaBe The O-Warrior Premium Member

Dumb question... Will the SI a frame goggle that has the fan accept any A frame goggle lense? My a frame is all scratched up and it's time for a New lense but I am not sure if there is a difference...
    This is the goggle,
    SI A frame fan goggle replacement lense - image.jpg
    Next question would be is there anyway to replace the foam?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Patient_Cero

Patient_Cero Oakley Collector

No idea as I think you are the first person I see mentioning having this frame since I last searched asking about the fan quality, etc. What do you think of them outside of your current issues?

3. TheWannaBe

I should update this. I got an A frame clear lense and it's not a perfect fit. It's close enough but the lense tabs don't line up perfectly with the frame posts. I haven't really worked the frames or twisted them to see if the lense pops out but so far seems to be an ok fit. I would say 7/10...

4. TheWannaBe

I like them so far. I haven't had the chance to really put them to the test but I hope to get that chance soon :) but the fit is good (especially with my IIIA Helmut :) ) it's an awesome goggle!

Patient_Cero likes this.