• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold SI Ballistic Crosshair

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hello fellow O aficionados...I have this awesome pair that I would like to see go to a happy home, as they are sad on the shelf at my house right now. I do have some flexibility with regard to price, so please feel free to make offers.

Crosshair V8 Ballistic glasses - Gunmetal frame with the Grey lens (4069-02). I have owned this pair for about two years and just can't learn to love it. It is in excellent shape - everything tight, both ear pieces sit flat on a surface, and I will rate the lenses 9/10 so nobody hates me. I will send this pair in one of the white Oakley hard sunglass cases and a MF bag. Asking $110 shipped to you in the US. Open to offers!
View attachment 581374 View attachment 581375 View attachment 581376 View attachment 581377 View attachment 581378 View attachment 581379 View attachment 581380 View attachment 581381 View attachment 581382 crosshair1.JPG crosshair2.JPG crosshair3.JPG crosshair4.JPG crosshair5.JPG crosshair6.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Bump

Pm sent

Bump!

Bump