• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale SI Carbon Shift Complete - 1 of 100

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
Selling my SI Carbon Shift, Initially thought I might use these as my in helmet motorcycle pair. Opted to stick with the shield pairs like EVZERO and SUTRO Ti.

So I am selling these as I am not a shelf hoarder. If i dont wear it I sell it!

Last set sold on ebay for $500 plus shipping. Seen one listed for $900. Though I think they took best offer.

Asking $500 plus shipping to the buyer location with insurance.

If interested send me a PM with your address so I can calculate the shipping w/insurance.

"With only 100 available, this is your chance to own a piece of history. Carbon Shift is back from the Oakley® vault with a new Standard Issue style. Our team of experts hand-crafted each pair of SI Carbon Shift sunglasses with lightweight carbon fiber and sculpted aluminum, ensuring they are built to last. For that unique finishing touch, our team etched the Oakley Standard Issue logo on one of the PRIZM™ Grey with Black Iridium coating lenses. This limited edition kit is protected with a one-of-a-kind case embossed with the Standard Issue logo and includes a rare, never before sold Oakley SI challenge coin"

IMG_3470.JPG

IMG_3471.JPG

IMG_3472.JPG

IMG_3474.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
I just checked on mine and couldn't find any markings indicating a serial. Just your standard size and sku number. Coin has nothing also nor the zipper case but I do remember these selling out fast even though it was made available only to SI members and not the general public.
20240206_143252.jpg

Yeah I looked them over as well for a serial. They said they were limited to 100 pairs, so its 1 of 100 released. Wish they had taken the time to serialize them and the coin to know.

Username Hidden said:
Yeah I looked them over as well for a serial. They said they were limited to 100 pairs, so its 1 of 100 released. Wish they had taken the time to serialize them and the coin to know.
Agreed

What is the price?

Per Forum rules, seller needs to list a price or risk ad deletion.

Thought I made it clear, I see now I wasn’t.

$500 plus shipping to your location insured