1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. lawman0210

lawman0210 Oakley Collector

So just going through my vault cases and realized that my SI flak jacket came with a soft vault with no lens insert. Anyone have this same thing? All my other flak pairs came with a foam insert to put extra lenses. Is this a mistake or Is this unique to SI pairs? Si Flak Jacket - asady3up.jpg Si Flak Jacket - tyha9u4u.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Teetogreen

Teetogreen Oakley Collector

Mistake

3. lawman0210

Do they even make these type of cases with foam insert?

4. The Game

The Game Oakley Enthusiast

New flaks and radars are coming without the insert. Better in my opinion because now you can store other models not just the specific one

5. reswob

reswob Oakley Beginner

That sucks. The whole point of frames like the Flak is that the lenses swap out. The Flak case is a great place to store the frames and 3 sets of lenses.

6. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

I found the foam rubber did not always protect from hairline scratches and never used the Flak case with23 pair...although I have a feeling with Lux it may be cost cutting in this case. Good ? though for- SI it could be essential to have place for different lenses...

7. lawman0210

They could make the slots a little wider. To help from having them scrape on the foam and potentially rub dirt and debris on the lenses