• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SI Flak Jackets

Jon

Oakley Beginner
Just got Two pairs of SI Flak Jackets with prescription lenses, G30 iridium and ice iridium polarized

i dont ever get SI glasses because i dont like the gray lenses they put in them. if you can change lenses, that would be awesome

yea according to regulations we aren't allowed to wear any type of "faddish" or mirrored lenses in uniform so that is why they put the gray lenses. that matte black/ice iridium combo would be slick for flaks though..

i dont mean to hijack the thread, but i didn't feel this worthy of its own thread. on the flak jacket page, it says each frame comes with a Nano-Clear Hydrophobic Mini-Pen. i thought the flak jacket lenses were hydrophobic. why would you need a hydrophobic pen?

Its a recent change they are eliminating hydrophobic lenses and replacing with ones that need to be treated periodically...

thats weird. they still describe the lenses as being hydrophobic on that same page. they even show the video of the marker test.

Latest Posts

Back