• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale SI Fuel cell (multicam) price drop

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

1. Used gunmetal/polished splice with emerald lens. Frame, screws and rubbers are in good condition lens are the worst part. Due to improper cleaning prior to storage some defects on outer lens closer to frame formed with specks on the inside. Out side of lens seem fine, this issue only affected the inside. Can provide more pics on request. Will ship with bag and soft vault. Asking $old GS shipped.

2.IH Fuelcell complete first gen I believe. LNIB Comes with IH box, the tape seal is not broken. Edges have minor wear and tear, IH bag, pin and paper work. Minor specks that hard to get on camera. One minor faint scratch on one of the arms as pictured. These will ship with a IH soft vault. Asking $GoNe GS with shipping with in the US.

3. SI multicam with tungsten polorized lens BNIB yes the sticker is still on there no I didn't put on the lens from another frame. Asking $ gone GS with shipping with in the US. Questions feel free to PM me. OPEN To trades for polished Juliet. Or a beater Mars frame.
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
PM'd on the IH Fuel Cell

i like those splice bro, more pic please!

:bump: Flood me with offers ;)

:bump: Multicam-last one left. Perfect for doing "operator" stuff on the weekends. Make me a reasonable offer

:bump: Willing to ship out of the country PM for details.

Man, this one is tempting. Never saw this one before in the SI stuff. Does it have a different Microbag for it or did Oakley cheap out and just use the standard one?

@Xs and Os comes with SI camo style bag. I will upload pics as reference.

:bump:

:bump: Last drop! $105... Someone take it before I start wearing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.