1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    1. Used gunmetal/polished splice with emerald lens. Frame, screws and rubbers are in good condition lens are the worst part. Due to improper cleaning prior to storage some defects on outer lens closer to frame formed with specks on the inside. Out side of lens seem fine, this issue only affected the inside. Can provide more pics on request. Will ship with bag and soft vault. Asking $old GS shipped.

2.IH Fuelcell complete first gen I believe. LNIB Comes with IH box, the tape seal is not broken. Edges have minor wear and tear, IH bag, pin and paper work. Minor specks that hard to get on camera. One minor faint scratch on one of the arms as pictured. These will ship with a IH soft vault. Asking $GoNe GS with shipping with in the US.

3. SI multicam with tungsten polorized lens BNIB yes the sticker is still on there no I didn't put on the lens from another frame. Asking $ gone GS with shipping with in the US. Questions feel free to PM me. OPEN To trades for polished Juliet. Or a beater Mars frame.
    SI Fuel cell (multicam) price drop - image.jpeg SI Fuel cell (multicam) price drop - image.jpeg SI Fuel cell (multicam) price drop - image.jpeg SI Fuel cell (multicam) price drop - image.jpeg SI Fuel cell (multicam) price drop - image.jpeg SI Fuel cell (multicam) price drop - image.jpeg SI Fuel cell (multicam) price drop - image.jpeg SI Fuel cell (multicam) price drop - image.jpeg SI Fuel cell (multicam) price drop - image.jpeg SI Fuel cell (multicam) price drop - image.jpeg SI Fuel cell (multicam) price drop - image.jpeg SI Fuel cell (multicam) price drop - image.jpeg SI Fuel cell (multicam) price drop - image.jpeg SI Fuel cell (multicam) price drop - image.jpeg SI Fuel cell (multicam) price drop - image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: 9/15/16
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM'd on the IH Fuel Cell

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    i like those splice bro, more pic please!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    :bump: Flood me with offers ;)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    :bump: Multicam-last one left. Perfect for doing "operator" stuff on the weekends. Make me a reasonable offer

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    :bump: Willing to ship out of the country PM for details.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Xs and Os

Rating:
    100%
    Man, this one is tempting. Never saw this one before in the SI stuff. Does it have a different Microbag for it or did Oakley cheap out and just use the standard one?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    @Xs and Os comes with SI camo style bag. I will upload pics as reference.

Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    :bump: Last drop! $105... Someone take it before I start wearing them.

Anonymous likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.