• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale SI Fuel Cell OD Eagle

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Selling SI Fuel Cell OD Eagle MtBlk w/grey SKU OO9096-90 BNIB $150 shipping not included and box was damaged in shipping meaning it has wrinkles in the oakley box.

Some people reacted to this post.
Pics?

Im on my cell have to do it later or email a picture.... I just picked it up at the post office

removed

Last edited:
Are these the polarized or not. You have a polarized sticker on them in the picture and state that they're polarized, but you list the non polarized SKU

The 150 price range would lead me to believe they are polarized since the non polarized retail for 110?

yea im not selling the polarized and in europe things sell more expensive

I'm confused. So you're saying you have an inaccurate picture, it's the non-polarized version you're selling, and you're selling for $40 more than you paid for them from a special military-only website?

Last edited:
Does that military site have a policy about selling for profit? like si?

Username Hidden said:
Does that military site have a policy about selling for profit? like si?
Oakley SI is a company selling their product with a military discount. AFE is the DOD setting up a method for military personnel to have access to shops that would not otherwise ship to AFO/FPO and provide one-stop shopping. They are a for-profit organization.

Thread is locked for now. This thread got way off topic. If someone is interested in this, you can message OP.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.