1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    These have been worn a few times by me and as I am the second owner I don't know how many times before. They are in very good condition, I don't see many flaws in the lens (I say that to be safe, in reality I don't see any scratches and just one or two small specks) and none on the frame. There is one concern that I feel the Oakley community should know about. Where the ear stems meet the frames it looks like the pervous owner removed the earstems. I have included pics of that too, I just saw this as I was posting these on here. The glasses still grip my face well but I just thought I should be up front. Comes with black oakley bag only, didn't get a box with these. $90 shipped - Paypal F&F or add 4% for fees. All questions are welcome. Thank you.

Si Gascans With Green Flag - 11709446746_2e7082f52f_z.jpg
    Si Gascans With Green Flag - 11708920823_45c746120f_z.jpg Si Gascans With Green Flag - 11803621854_e8f39c3838_z.jpg Si Gascans With Green Flag - 11803453423_d77c8c2642_z.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous I NEED ANOTHER FUEL CELL!

Rating:
    100%
    these look great with emerald lenses in them

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    That's not a bad idea!

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    i had a pair i wish they were not so small on my gigantic head, the emerald really pops in them.

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I've moved to matt and gloss black almost exclusively. Haven't worn these in a while. Really like the fit of these though.

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    i almost totally a matte black and matte grey's i work in the fire service they dont really like us wearing anything flashy but i really like the matte finishes alot

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I can understand that, the matte blacks are my favorite and the carbon Juliet's of course!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    All the way to the top!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ill do $80.00 shipped! Hit me up...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest