1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. harry2110

harry2110 Oakley Beginner

I have been posting a lot of thread lately as I have a particular circumstance that doesn't seem to happen at all except for one member of this board.

Now I have a URX insert that works perfectly with the SI mframe 2.0 lenses, but outside of ebay and buying the full kit it doesn't seem that spare lenses are available much new to the civilians. Is there any good places to purchase the vr28, and polarized versions of the lenses as most seem to only sell the gray and clear online? That or does Oakley do orders at full retail to civilians thru SI as I cant enlist(wish I could have), service really any public service( no drivers license), or even work as a emt( vision issues again)?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Eastonatti

Eastonatti Oakley Enthusiast

The Ballistic M-Frame 2.0 comes with Ballistic lenses by default, but if Ballistic properties are immaterial to your use, you may want to settle for an M-Frame lens, which fit and still exceeds the ANSI Z87.1 impact and clarity rating. Unless you're going to combat, you may not need Ballistic assets.

3. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

Civilians can but through the SI program. members who do have access wont jeopardize buying for someone other then there use. Please dont ask members to buy on the SI site for you. It is against OakleySI's TOS. You can contact Oakley directly for a specific lens or continue to search ebay... Thread locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.