• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SICKEST Custom Oil Rig....In My Opinion!

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
Idk. Too similar to the original versions IMO. They're nice tho

I got ya, but they pop a lot better than the original version, trust me! Ice pops but it also is somewhat subtle. The violet iridium is bold, especially up against this matte clear frame. Some dude already offered me $400 for them, but they're not for sale LOL!

Yes, it's much like the OIH, but that frame with those colors is SICK!!!! The matte clear just sets it off even better in person!

Those look cool, Violet > Ice.
Side note: Dr. Chop is a genius at his craft, but cutting lenses from other frames to put in different frames with different wraps/rakes has got to just totally **** the optics.

Idk about that. As long as the cente stays the center it shouldn't matter. It's not they're changing the curvature or anything. Just the shape.

Side note: Dr. Chop is a genius at his craft, but cutting lenses from other frames to put in different frames with different wraps/rakes has got to just totally **** the optics.

Idk about that. As long as the cente stays the center it shouldn't matter. It's not they're changing the curvature or anything. Just the shape.

Yes it doesnt mess them up at all, you dont off center it and you cut from the outside in, not vice versa.

actually, one guy had some on at an event where the rolling O was and they lasered them...guess what? they scoped out as good as what they had used in the test that were original...Not hat I am saying I played any roll in making them that way, that's all Oakley, but if you don't pinch the piss out of them or bend em, then the optics remain in tact....I will suggest someone NOT wear a pair if I see anything I don't like or wouldn't rock myself, so there's not much issue there...