• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sickness from Chillitown

ALynch

Oakley Beginner
Im Aaron from Chillicothe Ohio. Bought my 1st pair used in the early 90s (Blades) with my paper route money, saved up to get a new trigger and nose piece kit. A few short months later they got stolen and i hated Oakleys for the longest time because they cost so much and i worked so hard to get them just to have them ripped away. From that point on i just wore cheap gas station sunglasses. Fast forward to October 2012, i did some custom paintwork for a local motorcycle repair shop that is an Oakley dealer, i saw alot of styles i didnt know existed. I decided to trade out some of my labor for a new pair of Oakeys after all that time. It quickly turned into a slight addiction or maybe a sickness as i am up to about 55 pair in my collection, guess i was making up for the last 20 years.

1421027693071.jpg

Very nice indeed, and don't worry brother your not sick. If you are sick you just found a whole forum of people with the same condition! Beautiful collection and arrangement, I look forward to seeing more pictures of your collection and seeing it grow even more. I don't see any metal yet!!!

Haha,Thanx man, i got a few more i got my eyes on. Runnin outta room fast tho... i got 2 pairs of Deviations, thats the only metal i have so far. Not a huge fan of metal frames,but theres a couple kool ones.

Back