• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sig Font Size

kronin323

Font of Useless Knowledge
Austin, TX
Is it just me or has the font size in sigs just shrunk a bit compared to posts? I'm not complaining, just making sure I'm not trippin' or my browser's messed up or something...

There has been no changes to signature font-sizes recently, maybe something in your browser. Can anyone else chime in?

Nothing changed that I can see. But is there a way to adjust the amount of space in the signature line? So that people wont have to scroll up and down to read it, or should we put a minimum on pic size?

Nothing changed that I can see. But is there a way to adjust the amount of space in the signature line? So that people wont have to scroll up and down to read it, or should we put a minimum on pic size?

The reason you have to scroll up and down is because there's a maximum signature size, so if your sig goes above it you have to scroll. Without any restrictions, the signatures can easily become bigger than the posts and be very distracting.

The reason you have to scroll up and down is because there's a maximum signature size, so if your sig goes above it you have to scroll. Without any restrictions, the signatures can easily become bigger than the posts and be very distracting.

Gotcha.

Back