1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

Either im really slow ... or is it that you have to be a premium member to buy from other members on these forums?

There were two threads with some gentlemen selling lenses I'm looking into but i cant seem to respond or send pm ...

Feel free to call me a N00b...

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakley Stephen

Oakley Stephen Oakley Collector

Read the forum rules on the exchange sections

3. michaelpule

michaelpule Oakley Enthusiast

I took me a few minutes to find it as well when I started. When you click into the exhcange section, look under the Oakely Sunglasses Exchange Header and you will see "Trade, Buy, Sell Oakley Sunglasses with other members. Oakley Sunglasses for sale. You must be a member for at least 14 days and have at least 15 posts to view this area."

I think that same timeframe applies to being able to Start Private Messages, but you should be able to reply to them if someone sends you one.

4. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

Y'know i just noticed ... 2 weeks and 15 posts ... musta skimmed over that part...

Thanks Stephen!

Thanks Michael! I may miss a deal here or there ... but more are bound to pop up!

5. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

just be patient bro! all of us earned our stripes before we can deal with the other members!