• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Silver Str. Jacket For Any Minute.....

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi there,
I have got a pair of Straight Jacket Silver with Fire Iridium lenses I would like to trade for a pair of Minute - preferably a colorful version - must be in
image.jpg
good condition.

Straight Jacket is in very good condition - frame and lenses are immaculate - very hard to find a pair in this condition...

Some people reacted to this post.
Trade in the works on this pair. Since Jacob is fairly new here and overseas we have agreed to do the trade much like I did the one with another new member on here. Jacob will send me his pair and after receiving and inspection I will ship my pair to him. I have had this pair in my collection in the past and look forward to getting it back in the group. Updates will be posted and everything is out in the open. Thanks again!

Straight Jacket has arrived and it looks good! Still waiting on another piece to be routed to me and then forwarded with the other frame.

I am very grateful to GRFMotorsports - not only have we very smoothly agreed on a deal which is mutually beneficial - he has also, very kindly, been willing to receive two other pairs for me and ship them overseas.

Super standup guy - dealing with him has been a pleasure :)