• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Single Tower Display Shelves

Oakster11

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ontario
Hey Guys
So after months of searching I finally scored not one but TWO mint condition single towers in Montreal this past week. Unfortunatelty the guy who had them used them to store DVD's and games thus he didn't have the shelves for them. Now the "bullets" are all in place to hold the shelves up just need to find some. Any ideas wheres the best place to find some? Even considered going to a glass store or a hardware store like HomeDepot to see if I can get some made up.

Other than the shelves, the towers are in amazing condition each with attached mirrors on the top. Soo happy finally found a tower but even better two of them and I found them simply because the guy didnt spell Oakley correct, he typed it okley. Add was up for over a month and only a hand full of views. Got them both for 400$. I'd say it was a good find!

Take care

I would go to a glass shop. I made this mistake of getting some Plexi at Home Depot and it is defintely not think enough, it just doesn't look good.

The shelves should be 3/16th or 1/4 lexan. Available at any plastic specialty shop. I made a replacement door for my singlewide. They cut and drilled it for a lock for ~$80 including material

cuss you, i lived in montreal for the past year actively searching for towers and never saw one posted...

:)

Ya def got a good deal but even more got lucky I searched for okley and not oakley. If it wasn't for that mistake alone I would of never found a tower. Thanks for the feedback guys, going to the local specialty glass shop here in town and will find out what they can do tomorrow.

Latest Posts

Back