1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Oakster11

Oakster11 Oakley Beginner

Hey Guys
    So after months of searching I finally scored not one but TWO mint condition single towers in Montreal this past week. Unfortunatelty the guy who had them used them to store DVD's and games thus he didn't have the shelves for them. Now the "bullets" are all in place to hold the shelves up just need to find some. Any ideas wheres the best place to find some? Even considered going to a glass store or a hardware store like HomeDepot to see if I can get some made up.

Other than the shelves, the towers are in amazing condition each with attached mirrors on the top. Soo happy finally found a tower but even better two of them and I found them simply because the guy didnt spell Oakley correct, he typed it okley. Add was up for over a month and only a hand full of views. Got them both for 400$. I'd say it was a good find!

Take care

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

I would go to a glass shop. I made this mistake of getting some Plexi at Home Depot and it is defintely not think enough, it just doesn't look good.

3. OOO

OOO Be True

If you can find an original shelf, just bring it in to show them what you want.

4. the_owl

the_owl Oakley Expert

The shelves should be 3/16th or 1/4 lexan. Available at any plastic specialty shop. I made a replacement door for my singlewide. They cut and drilled it for a lock for ~$80 including material

5. FearGearGarage

FearGearGarage Oakley Collector

I got replacement shelves for $10ea at my local plexi shop

6. faxmanjazz

faxmanjazz Oakley Enthusiast

cuss you, i lived in montreal for the past year actively searching for towers and never saw one posted...

:)

7. davem

davem Oakley Beginner

Kijiji - Montreal if you search "Okley" then the ad is still there. He got a great deal.

8. Oakster11

Oakster11 Oakley Beginner

Ya def got a good deal but even more got lucky I searched for okley and not oakley. If it wasn't for that mistake alone I would of never found a tower. Thanks for the feedback guys, going to the local specialty glass shop here in town and will find out what they can do tomorrow.

9. Rubyskull

Rubyskull Ichiro addict

i have spare original shelves at home,4 or 5
    lmk if you want it