• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Single Wide 3.0 Tower/Now 2 4 The Price Of 1

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

First: The pic with my collection isn't the tower. The pic with my collection is just for reference. The actual towers are packed in my garage but I managed to get pics of some of it.

Second: One tower is new but has a multiple scrapes due to being moved. I managed to get pics of that as well but I couldn't get them all due to the light. If you are interested please hit me up for more pics.

Third: The second tower has some pretty major damage but is still usable. Its lighted and comes with the cord and the bottom light works but the top is missing some of the lights. Again, if you are interested please hit me up and I can txt or email you pics.

Single wide 3.0 NO LIGHT tower. 8./10 and Single wide with light 6.0/10. No light tower... As far as I can tell the small scrapes on the top and where the door on bottom closes are the only flaws. There are a couple of imperfections here and there. These flaws look worse in the pics. Shelves are still in the original box as is the white plexi shelf. Has original key and all locks. Mirror is unbroken. The tower with light has a bend on the beam that holds the door and has other issues. Some rust where the bend is. Asking $400.00 FOR BOTH if you pick it up and I will meet max 2 hrs away from Griffin Ga. but that will require more money depending on the distance.

I am going to attempt to merge these together as some point if they don't sell. The second tower (the one with the light) has a few donor parts that may put the other in near perfect condition. This is my thinking on selling both towers for what I was formerly asking for just the one.

Also if you are in need of tower parts I may consider parting out what I would not use for the merger and drop the overall price here to compensate.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413159735.296946.jpg

Side at the top, above mirror
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413159753.048769.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413159762.566914.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413159771.584736.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413159780.952278.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413159797.073057.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Bump, I'll get well lit pics of the actual case up soon. Open to trades as well.

Need to be able to get home before dark in order to get pics. Again open to trades and/offers or partials and am willing to meet within reason.

Man! Wrong side of the country :(

Bump for added the other tower! Please read.

Ok..so how much for just the nice one? How far are you from myrtle beach?

6hrs away. PM me to talk prices.

Still here. Offers welcome.

Still here.

Man, I could really use this tower, as I am all out of space. My wife would sh!t bricks though if another one found its way into my house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back