• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Single Wide Display Tower

FearGearGarage

OG Oakley Collector
Premium Member
A Creek in AZ
This one is in my room, wife hates it but whats a Oakley nut to do?

displaypics24.jpg

awesome man! I been trying to get one of these things but cant find a deal on one yet that doesnt require shipping in $$$$

Beautiful display. i'm looking for one, but i've only ever found them at the wrong time.

let me know if you ever feel like parting with one of your OTT

$600 a good deal for these? What is the current market price? Thanks.

$600 is a little high..i think $500 would be the average price for a single display tower. Most people would argue it since some find them on craigslist for at least $100-200, but $500 is an average price.

I'm considering of trading my Nikon D70 DSLR and a 18-70mm lens. Thank you for your input.

I don't know if it would be a good trade or not.

I'm considering of trading my Nikon D70 DSLR and a 18-70mm lens. Thank you for your input.

I don't know if it would be a good trade or not.

Never heard of trading cameras for display cases lol. But if you have no use for the camera then id say jump on it! Personally i hate cameras and just use my phone so if i could get a display for a camera...someone pinch me I'm dreaming!! Im sure this camera is professional and pricy so please don't be offended..lol

I'd say if you really really want it pay the $600. I say that because people are paying freakin $500 for cubes which are not even half the size of a full tower. $500 is a more realistic price tag for it but it depends on how bad you want it.

Back