1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. KG22

KG22 Oakley Beginner

Oakley Display Case

If you are looking for a single wide, here is your chance. I would take the 2 hour trip myself if I was not just up that way to find a White Castle.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

That's a great deal. AND? You drove 2 hours to find a White Castle????

3. CarGuy

CarGuy Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

Is the K in your user name for Kumar? :laugh:

4. KG22

KG22 Oakley Beginner

Yes, a 2 hour drive for a white castle and my car received a battle dent in the parking lot...it really may taste horrible but driving 2 hours makes it that much better! And I wish I was a doctor haha!

5. OakleyFrankFMJ

Wow! I take for granted that everything is so close.

Although I've had In & Out burger for the first time this weekend and I have to say they have good stuff. ;)

6. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

In and out is so boss.

7. OakleyFrankFMJ

Seriously! I can't believe with the bunch of times I've been here to California that I've never tried it until this weekend. Seems like the next chance ill be able to have it will be November.

8. KG22

KG22 Oakley Beginner

There was a fatburger in pittsburgh that lasted 6 months, never got to it. In and out is high on my list to go to, along with Del Taco. We have had five guys and sonic in our area for awhile, and they are pretty good.