• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Single Wide Sundial Insert And Top Vented Piece

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Want to fix another single wide unit. I need the metal insert an top piece that holds the light switch. I do have the opaque clear panel to trade plus cash if you need it

Some people reacted to this post.
You ever find anything? I am looking for metal insert myself..

Nope not so much as a peep. Kinda getting used the glow of the opaque panel setup

Well i have the opaque panel already in there.. What do I need to do to set up the lighting from there? An led strip?

Because the sundial insert is usually with a display case, they are rarely separated. I have seen the insert for sale, but it is not very often you see them come up for sale.

Well I am on the fence about selling mine. I bought a glass panel and some frosted paint. If I ever get to doing the changeover I may sell my panel.
As for what you need. There is a metal panel, a small transformer and a halogen or led bulb. The latter can be found at homedepot. Do a search is this forum. Many have posted and I even had a thread showing my panel when I wired the transformer that wasn't with my case when I bought it
u3ube9yn.jpg
yqubypah.jpg

Back