• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Size of Oakley FatCat 03-357

Adrian63

Oakley Beginner
UK.
Hey Guy's,

Does anyone know the size of the FatCat's?
I've seen some on ebay and I'm thinking of having some prescription lenses fitted into them (if this can be done)?
Now, I asked the seller and he said he didn't know the size!!
Apparently he didn't have a ruler or a tape measure. :-(

There is 2 diffetent fat cats, a reading glass and a pair of sunnies.

The 03-357 are the older, sculpted O-Matter Fat Cat from 2004.
Oakley later produced an ophthalmic frame called the Fat Cat, OX1041 and OX1064, in 2010, but that's not the one you're asking about.
Have you tried searching for older, completed eBay auctions for the same frame? Previous sellers may have included more info, such as the frame dimensions, in their listings.

The 03-357 are the older, sculpted O-Matter Fat Cat from 2004.
Oakley later produced an ophthalmic frame called the Fat Cat, OX1041 and OX1064, in 2010, but that's not the one you're asking about.
Have you tried searching for older, completed eBay auctions for the same frame? Previous sellers may have included more info, such as the frame dimensions, in their listings.

I have searched quite extensively for the size of the frame and I will continue to do so, unless somebody on here
comes to my assistance and offers the information I am seeking.

They are a thick frame, but not an overly big frame. They fit about the same as a Monster Pup, which was made for small / medium faces.

Thanks for this, I have some Oakley Mag 4's in Small, as prescription glasses, how are the FatCat's in comparison to these, size wise?
It seems I like the older Oakley frames as apparently the FatCat 03-357 were released in 2004!

I have a mag four that I wear, not the mag four S. I also wear fatcats. width wise they are about the same. The lenses on the fatcat are bigger and the frames are much thicker

Fatcats are awesome. Small to medium head I would say. I don't have one on hand to measure for you but I will tell you this, they have horrible side view blind spots. As a RX I wouldn't use them due to this.

Back