• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sizes

vanjo

Oakley Beginner
ChiTown!
Hello all a newbie here... Quick question though:

I have a pair of Romeo 1.0 and they fit me perfectly. I have 2 XMetal XXs and they fit me fine, also have a dartboard that fits me good. What else can I wear from oakley? or is there a size chart that compares all the sizes? Yes as you have guessed I have a humongous melon! I tried XS and it is small on my face.

When I checked out the sunglass store near work, I was shown the Oakley catalog, and it had some sort of measurement in mm for each model that may have been individual lens width. I'd suggest asking to see the catalog where I suspect some specs are available there but not on the website.

I read somewhere that Oakley has sort of a small, medium, large for certain models, but you have to figure out which is which by their fancy names. I thought that was the case with Monster Dog & Pit Bull, thinking a Monster Dog must be bigger than Pit Bull, but Pit Bull lenses were taller & bigger than Monster Dog.

Thats what I thought also.. Thinking that anything monster would fit me.... :(
Thank you for your suggestion I will try and do that.

Latest Posts

Back