• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I get "into" stuff... LOL, but I bought a new car yesterday, so that will garner some of my attention!!

added a few more pairs this week, and purchased some more that are incoming..

I received The Old Glorys with Blue (still looking for a pair of Old Glory/Red).. Smog Plaid, & Jupiter Camo. Ive got 3 more pair of Jupiter squared on the way, along with 3 more frogs due sometime next week... I think that'll have me set for a while !!LOL
The 3 Jupiter Squared were in Detroit last time I checked, post a pic when you get them in the case.

A pair of "old school" (circa 1990) crystal Black with grey lenses, a pair of Matte Grey with red iridium, and some Dalmatians were in my office when I arrived home from this weekend s "work"!!

I still have a few pairs in bound, but I think I'll be taking a break unless I see something really special...Really excited to get a bunch of Stands /display stuff so i can hopefully still keep everything in my case!

Steve

Nice pickups dude! The commonwealths are one of my grails and good job on picking up a pair!

On another note, I will have to agree with jono that the yellows you acquired look a bit suspicious. They look too pale to be neons, and if they were school bus yellow they would look more like a "school bus" lol.

Buy one get any sale glasses 1/2 off!!! was the deal at my local Vault today!! (gurnee, IL)

Bought the Jupiter Camo Jawbones.. $179.on sale, and then half off of that when I paid retail for any non sale glasses!! I did some OCP Frogs (all matte black, even the oakley on sides, with red iridium lenses..) total out the door was $209.50!!!
Psyched!! And I got 3 pairs of Jupiter Squared in the mail today too!!! This addiction is really THAT, an ADDICTION

Oh yeah, my Rx glasses also came in today.... UGH its like crack!!

Here's some pics of the current collection...up to 59 pairs...I'm still missing a pair I know I have someplace too....
43ad0adc-3d0e-61c9.jpg

43ad0adc-3d1f-110e.jpg

43ad0adc-3d2a-f0bc.jpg

43ad0adc-3d43-0a13.jpg

Back