• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Skate Deck Frogs + Lens Swap

thanks for the consideration ! luckily im mostly into the lifestyle frames cause they metals dont look right on me and im too cheap anyway.. though i am considering some plaintiff squareds..so you leave some good stuff for me

and yea, ive looked all over the internet for display cases for a reasonable price.. either youve got to buy them in bulk or theyre way too expensive. id like to make a 6 foot melamine display case with 3 feet of glass storage and 2 feet of cabinet storage for like 150$ + shipping. i think thatd be reasonable..

I'll try but I usually just buy everything that catches my eye. :p

That price for a display case would be insaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane......I'm sure you'd have a bunch of people here placing orders.

thats the hope! if i can find a way to make is worth our while im going to!

and just leave a few cool things for me at least. when you go, let me know what you left for me hahaha

GF wants to go there today but I'm trying to stay away another few days.....if I go I'll make sure to scoop up all the plaintiff squareds. :p

I'll meet you both tomorrow at the Tiki Bar @ Pt Pleasant ...

rightcoastnj can pop the question to his chick, Frank will be the best man, and I'll be the rev ...

Halllelujaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I just walked in after pounding down about a bottle of jack daniels shots with the neighbors in the backyard.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tiki bar for me.....I'm not a Jersey Shore whore......:p

I will gladly be the best man though.......we can definitely relive the "hangover", although I already lost a friend of mine once for a whole weekend in the city. :sorry: I did end up finding him though.......

Back