• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Skate Deck Frogs + Lens Swap

lol actually i was the one ready to throw myself head first into the ocean.. between circling for an hour to park and the cluster**** that was the actual tiki bar, the gf and i bailed after awhile and went and got beers and fries back by my house lol

lol actually i was the one ready to throw myself head first into the ocean.. between circling for an hour to park and the cluster**** that was the actual tiki bar, the gf and i bailed after awhile and went and got beers and fries back by my house lol
And there ya go. Ya know what I don't get? Why do you gotta PAY to get onto the beach????? Where I am from beaches are FREE. Then you have to carry around a stupid badge just to prove you paid and didn't jump a fence to get onto the beach? Honestly enough taxes are paid that you should not have to pay to be on a beach.

i agree and disagree.. i hate paying for it, but i love the beaches and if i have to pay 8$ to get on the best beaches on the east coast (and they really are..i lived ON the beach in south florida and i missed NJ beaches like crazy) then so be it.. that being said, if you have to pay, there should be a parking spot included with that payment.

We need to sell all our Oakleys so we can afford to sit and squint on the beach ...

It was funny.....With what I was wearing all I could think about (besides all the smoking hot chicks in bikinis) was how could that guy lose his pair of C-6s on the lake?

Here's mine! With Ruby lens! Flashy much
BE3D2E74-BAC2-4D56-9EAE-319ADABD715D-544-00000011F736C355_zpsef1a0877.jpg
521AAAA2-3257-4845-A0F5-97B9FD08474F-544-00000011EEB334BF_zpsbc2d46b8.jpg

Back