1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. zackedoo

zackedoo Oakley Beginner

So I was just in NYC window shopping a bit and happened to see a pair of skate decks on sale at a reputable retail brand store. I immediately went to purchase them, but then realized they gave them to me in the wrong box/microbag,. They looked for the right one and didn't have it, so I decided not to buy them. Did I make the right choice? Would you guys have bought them? I really want them but I can't feel good about buying them in the wrong packaging.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

Depends on the price. If the packaging was not correct you should ask for a discount.

3. zackedoo

zackedoo Oakley Beginner

I left that part out. They offered a 10% discount which after tax and all that would be about $148, doesn't scream at me to get them that's for sure

4. tmsnewberry

tmsnewberry Oakley Enthusiast

Smart to leave them alone! Not hard to find a complete set brand new in box for retail just look around shouldn't be to hard to find here in the forum.

5. zackedoo

zackedoo Oakley Beginner

Yup...in hindsight I'm glad I left them, but at the time it was soooo tempting. I've seen many pics of them but this was my first time seeing them in person, and I think they're stunning

6. JayMann

JayMann Oakley Collector

JK has a pair for sale on ebay sure he'll ship to you