• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sku Number On Juliet Ducati

Oakley plumber

Oakley Beginner
Well I'm very excited. I've collected oakley for a couple years now and just joined the forum. Lots of info on here. Now my question, I just bought a pair of Ducati Juliet's on Craigslist and there is no sku number, icons, or any symbols at all. The guy wore them a lot so is it possible he wore it off? My other Juliet's I bought new in a store has the sku number. Lenses say Ducati. Any thoughts? Thanks. PS I hope this is in the correct place.

Ducati juliets have a Ducati sku or serial number. The left viewing lens will be etched with "DUCATI" The earstems and temple shocks will be red and the frame is carbon.

It has red ear socks and temple shocks. The black lenses say Ducati on the bottom. But there isn't any writing at all. It looks identical to my other pair.

I don't think any x metal sunglasses have serial numbers anymore, they used to. I think the number on the frame is just a sku number used for identification. All my sunglasses have a sku number, I don't have any old enough to have a serial number. The ducatti juliet I bought yesterday is a carbon frame with no text or icons at all. Is the text usually stamped into the metal or written like on the x squared?

Back