1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

Errrr, no one?

3. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

Is that the one I sent you? I think I pulled the tags off because it had pricing and I declared the value much below the sticker price.

Sorry, I didn't realize it would cause strife.

4. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

Yes, its the one you sent me and I love it.
    I'm just wondering, because I could not find the sku on oakley.com, o-review and the web at all.

5. STavros

STavros Land of the Gods and ....Molon Lave

It must be a totally unique piece so you can put yours lets say 00-2040 :lolsign:

Really it is a very nice colour Marc

6. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

I don't think it's unique, maybe it was produced only for a short time, who knows.
    Well, according the green and grey soft vault the sku should be 07-089, just an assumption.
    Pic without flash and size comparison with IH vault (don't be fooled by the camera angle, both are nearly the same size):
    SKU? - e3ufyxfx.jpg

7. Rustpot

Yeah, they're both normal large soft vaults. I bought them for you at my local Vault outlet store.

I might have a tag that didn't make it into the garbage, I'll take a look when I get home.

marc2040 likes this.
  8. Rustpot

07-025 is the normal black, 07-087 and 07-088 are the silver and green that were out years ago, the IH vault is 100-271-001, so I'd assume the number is close to that.

9. slvrdragn69

slvrdragn69 Oakley Enthusiast

I just checked like 40 different numbers around that last one you said and got all replacement parts for RX eyewear and a few demo lenses. I tried so many different numbers around the others and can't find it.....

10. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

Thanks mates.
    Isn't it strange?! Tomorrow I will send a pic to Oakley. Hopefully they know the answer.