• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SKU?

• Thread starter marc2040
  • Start date
M

marc2040

I have a red large soft vault and cannot find the sku.
Please help me.

ri2xd4pe.jpg

Is that the one I sent you? I think I pulled the tags off because it had pricing and I declared the value much below the sticker price.

Sorry, I didn't realize it would cause strife.

Yes, its the one you sent me and I love it.
I'm just wondering, because I could not find the sku on oakley.com, o-review and the web at all.

It must be a totally unique piece so you can put yours lets say 00-2040 :lolsign:

Really it is a very nice colour Marc

I don't think it's unique, maybe it was produced only for a short time, who knows.
Well, according the green and grey soft vault the sku should be 07-089, just an assumption.
Pic without flash and size comparison with IH vault (don't be fooled by the camera angle, both are nearly the same size):
e3ufyxfx.jpg

Yeah, they're both normal large soft vaults. I bought them for you at my local Vault outlet store.

I might have a tag that didn't make it into the garbage, I'll take a look when I get home.

07-025 is the normal black, 07-087 and 07-088 are the silver and green that were out years ago, the IH vault is 100-271-001, so I'd assume the number is close to that.

07-025 is the normal black, 07-087 and 07-088 are the silver and green that were out years ago, the IH vault is 100-271-001, so I'd assume the number is close to that.

I just checked like 40 different numbers around that last one you said and got all replacement parts for RX eyewear and a few demo lenses. I tried so many different numbers around the others and can't find it.....

Thanks mates.
Isn't it strange?! Tomorrow I will send a pic to Oakley. Hopefully they know the answer.

Back