• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Skull ID Tag

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
That's what I thought it was, a golf ball marker. How exactly does that work?

The tag and the golf ball marker are different bro... i have 2 of the ID tags and saw the ball marker too... size wise the markers are really small compared to the tags.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
That's what I thought it was, a golf ball marker. How exactly does that work?
You carry the marker in your pocket until you're on the green. Once your ball makes the green you replace your ball with the marker.
There's always a chance that you'll be in another players "line" putting to the cup. The markers are typically flat enough once mashed down onto the green that it will not hinder their putt.
Once it's your turn to putt, you take the ball that you picked up and place it on the marker that you put down a few minutes ago. The marker goes back into your pocket or bag, and repeated on the next green.

Username Hidden said:
You carry the marker in your pocket until you're on the green. Once your ball makes the green you replace your ball with the marker.
There's always a chance that you'll be in another players "line" putting to the cup. The markers are typically flat enough once mashed down onto the green that it will not hinder their putt.
Once it's your turn to putt, you take the ball that you picked up and place it on the marker that you put down a few minutes ago. The marker goes back into your pocket or bag, and repeated on the next green.

unless you chip it in...

yeah it is a decorative tag for your golf bag. make it easier to spot, like those rainbow colored straps people have on their luggage.

Username Hidden said:

Thank you! And here dumb me thought it was to emboss the golf balls or something like that. Doh!

So after all the discussion, does anyone want it? :)

Still have this.

Bump. Still have this.

I'll take it

Looks like a piece out of flava flav's o collection