• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SKY Blue Jaws?

umd

Oakley Beginner
Socal
I got some MPH Jawbones which are Sky blue frames and black jaws, but what I really want is the reverse, black frame and sky blue jaws, like the team SKY split jackets.

I saw a pic on the googles of some black & white frames with sky blue jaws so it seems they must be out there, does anyone have any information? I also found sky blue bolts would sky blue icons and socks would complete the look.

2x.jpg

Are you willing to buy a new pair from Oakley? I am almost positive you can customize a pair to be exactly what you want colorwise and you will end up with 2 sets of lenses and 2 sets of icons.

I didn't see the sky blue color on the custom site, only blue, team blue, and team light blue

The sky blue seemed to be a color on the jawbones and split jackets but not the racing jackets. As far as I can tell from pictures, "glacier" is pretty close but doesn't appear to be an option for the jaw. I presume that the split jacket jaws are not interchangeable with the racing jacket due to the height difference, but is it possible maybe to shave them down to fit?

I guess the jaws would be too small not too big and I don't want to cut lenses. Maybe I just need to paint them.

The sky blue seemed to be a color on the jawbones and split jackets but not the racing jackets. As far as I can tell from pictures, "glacier" is pretty close but doesn't appear to be an option for the jaw. I presume that the split jacket jaws are not interchangeable with the racing jacket due to the height difference, but is it possible maybe to shave them down to fit?

The jaws are interchangable, just have to mod the lenses....http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/jawbone-split-jacket-jaw-piece-question.13823/