• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sky is the limit!...I'm on fire!

oh btw, your "Subzero N2T" looks more like the Zero 0.6 N2T, because of the lens shape. you can tell for sure from the length of the arms- if the arms are same length as on your 0.4, then its a 0.6. if its shorter, then its a subzero :)

Well then post up the collection pics!!!!! We need to see them
Will do when I had the chance to arrange them all in the cabinet....at the moment i haven't got enought time to set them up....(busy looking for more hahaha)

oh btw, your "Subzero N2T" looks more like the Zero 0.6 N2T, because of the lens shape. you can tell for sure from the length of the arms- if the arms are same length as on your 0.4, then its a 0.6. if its shorter, then its a subzero :)
Will double check the arms length....but for the shape of the actual glasses...are they really different?

Divorce papers are already in the mail! :laugh:

I kid.... I kid..... :laugh:

Nice !
Ofcourse I've already anticipated that....I've already gave her something for her collection....a Mulberry bag....will post pic when I get home lolz!

Yea I think you're right. It's not quite right for a sub

Found these:

In 1993 the Zero line came out and the Sub Zero's were slowly phased out. In addition to the Zero 0.1 - 0.5, the 0.6 was very similar to the Sub Zero, but came in many more colors. The did re-release the N2T version as a Zero 0.6, but instead of the widened lens on the other, they opted to use the very same lens that was found on the original Sub Zero. The only difference being fangs past the ear sock and an oval stretch logo rather than a boxy one. - quote

Found these:

In 1993 the Zero line came out and the Sub Zero's were slowly phased out. In addition to the Zero 0.1 - 0.5, the 0.6 was very similar to the Sub Zero, but came in many more colors. The did re-release the N2T version as a Zero 0.6, but instead of the widened lens on the other, they opted to use the very same lens that was found on the original Sub Zero. The only difference being fangs past the ear sock and an oval stretch logo rather than a boxy one. - quote

So does that one have sub arms?

It was last june since I last updated my purchase

http://www.oakleyforum.com/recent-oakley-purchases/9687-wild-purchase.html

Then another 2 months had passed and these are what I have hauled....baby you can light my fire!

1. Romeo 1 Michael Jordan edition (4 digit serial)
2. Romeo 1 XMetal Black Iridium (6 digit serial) 2x pcs. - 1 boxed
3. Plate 24k
4. Plate Black Iridium
5. Splice Fire w/box
6. Splice Ice w/box
7. Over the top Fire Iridium
8. Zero 0.4
9. SubZero #6 N2T
10. Xmetal vault 3x pcs. (1 boxed)
11. RX lens display vault w/ lenses
12. Acrylic Bob Head w/ stand
13. Oakley missile display (or should i say bomb display lolz)
14. Xmetal XX 24K (i forgot to include in pic)
15. Xmetal XX Plasma Blue iridium (i forgot to include in pic)
16. Double wide tower

25Aug2012SLR093.jpg

25Aug2012SLR096.jpg

25Aug2012SLR097.jpg

I envy those plates!......Cool!...

"Lupit ng collection mo pre!"